The activity of influencing or understanding your reputation is what internet reputation management is all about. Personal reputation management become a massive concern online given the ability that literally anyone has to either sling mud at your name or business by posting negative comments via any of the popular online review sites.
At the same time, you have an equal opportunity to receive positive comments on review sites as well.
Given how fast and large the internet is growing, protecting the good will and reputation of your name can be exasperating!
Regarding search results, a great reputation management system will:
- Bury negative reviews
- Bury negative online blog & posts
- Bury negative articles
- Control search results
- Improve your online reputaiton
- Monitor & manage your repution in the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and the social media sights
In the video just below, we’ll talk about the following:
- the impact of a bad reputation
- what a bad reputation looks like online
- key web reputation management building steps
- the role of social media in online reputation management
- powerful free ways to monitor & protect your reputation online
- online reputation management tips
- brand reputation management
Would you like to share your feedback and comments? You can do that below!
Can you think of a marketing topic that you would like us to discuss? Let us know!
We’re open to having guest bloggers who have great information and marketing information to share with our community. If you feel you qualify to be a guest blogger, then get hold of us via our ‘contact us’ area on this site.
Leave a Reply